Sunday, July 31, 2016

What. A. Week.

This week was crazy and busy, but so wonderful.  Tuesday night I got to meet up with some of my favorite ladies for dinner.  Kara, Melody, Caitlyn and I went to Jethroni Pepperoni in Altoona.  The pizza (we tried the Meatza Pizza) was delicious.  The company was amazing. I love laughing with those ladies. 
Wednesday night was Bob’s birthday and we celebrated with dinner at Chicago Speakeasy.  It was a blast.  Although I’m not sure the other customers had as much fun as we did.  We got some strange looks but that’s pretty normal for our group. 
Friday my friend Dawn and I roadtripped to Sioux City for the Brandy Clark and Chris Stapleton concert.  Wow! It’s very rare that you hear someone in concert sound just as good or better than they do on the radio.  What a musician! If you have a chance to see him, do not hesitate to do it! I could listen to him for hours.  Mindblown.
Saturday was the annual pool party at Katie and Jamie’s.  Those ladies know how to throw amazing get togethers.  Everyone had a blast. And I even got the DJ to play some Eric Church.  Winning.  Unfortunately, I lost my keys in the madness of the evening.  Waiting for a call back from Uber to see if I left them in the car by chance.  Fingers crossed. 
Today was a BBQ with the BeaverCrew.  Needless to say this week rocked but holy cow am I exhausted.  I’m gonna pull a senior citizen and go to bed shortly.  Yes, the suns still out.  No, I don’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment